Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BUSINESS EXPO

UPDATE:
     Just got back from Atlanta where I attended the Americasmart.  This was the second time I attended and I have to admit that it was fun.  I found some amazing new items and can't wait to use them.  I find that it helps to source my vendors from different shows.  Coming back two weeks ago, I was just in time for the NY Gift Show.  Because of all the construction at the Javits Center, the show has been downsized and so I was especially grateful that I had attended the Atlanta Show.
     Speaking of shows, on February 13, we will be exhibiting at the Business Expo in the Meadowlands.  We decided to take a booth to promote our Executive Packages.  We've had quite a few requests over the years and so have launched a Corporate Division.
     These corporate packages make a very big impression on your clients.  Most of our gifts and packages can be personalized and that makes a great presentation.
     I haven't decided if I will be exhibiting at the next Bridal Show yet.  I think I'll wait for the Fall Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment