Thursday, February 28, 2013

WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION

     The number one question at the Expo was do you have a website.  Well, we're working on one.  So, as we are still in the planning stages of construction, I figured I might ask you for suggestions.
     What would you like to see on our site.  Up till now, all of our work has been custom.  Do I just post pictures of our past jobs for inspiration or do I make up some standard packages.  Would you find it easier to just click on a design for purchase or would you still prefer that one on one contact for a custom look.
     Email me with any ideas you might have and you get a 10% discount on your next job.
Freyda
twigs74@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. First of all, your items are so beautiful!

    I think it would be great to have some standard ones which you know from experience are well liked, with the option of choosing a color for it and/or adding custom monogram stickers etc. Also, there should be the option of one on one planning possibly via web meeting so you can work with clients worldwide as well.

    ReplyDelete