Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PURIM

     Well, Purim has come and gone.  We had a wonderful time designing and producing the many Shalach Monos packages that we did.  I was hoping to use some of the new items that I ordered at the Atlanta show and indeed I did.  I can't decide which of the designs was my favorite but I think it was the glass boxes.
     The thing about Purim orders, or any orders for that matter, is that if the customer places his/her orders in advance, it makes it that much easier to execute my designs.  Many of my vendors are located on the West Coast and so the longer I have to order from them, the more options I can offer to my clients.
     This tray, was actually a last minute order and I had to scramble to make it in time.  I think it came out rather nice what with the orchids and all.  
     Most of my customers ordered multiple boxes of one design but many requested individual designs for each of their friends or business
associates.  Whether it was a request for a special bottle of wine or liquor, or as one customer asked, "please include some good cigars," I tried to make each package beautiful.
     In addition to the gourmet food and wines, some packages also included gifts. The whole design makes a wonderful presentation that anyone would love to receive.
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment